A Message to our Customers
These are challenging times. At Ironwood, the safety and well-being of our team members, partners, and customers is our greatest priority.
As your Merchant Services provider, we do not expect any interruptions in our level of service to your business due to the contingency plans we already have in place for these types of unexpected situations, including the ability to work remotely. We are dedicated to providing you the highest quality of service possible.
We understand our small business merchants are some of the hardest hit economically in the current environment. Please keep the following in mind when navigating through these challenges:
- It is more important than ever to meet your customers where they are. The following services can help you achieve this:
- Mobile Payments
- Online Ordering
- Payment and donation links on your website
- Gift cards can be purchased by customers today for products and services in the future. This will help with cash flow while keeping your customers engaged with your business.
- Check guarantee services can help protect cash flow.
- Cash discount and surcharge programs can help reduce or eliminate processing fees.
If you would like to speak with an advisor to see if adding any of the above services to your existing account makes sense for your business, please reach out to us.
We are closely monitoring this ever-evolving situation in order to respond to and prioritize the needs of our customers, as well as the health and safety of our employees. We are here to serve you and your business and will continue to communicate any updates during this challenging time.
If your business accepts credit or debit cards, you can be a part of the solution.
Every time your customers pay with a credit or debit card, IMPACT allocates a portion of the processing profits back to Global Green’s Food Waste Recovery Program, and IMPACT ensures your satisfaction with an Ironclad Commitment.
Minimum effort. Maximum IMPACT.